Tuesday, October 17, 2006

TiVo and Daily Themes

Huge development in the brief and anonymous history of Celtics Bandwagon: I ordered TiVo. Provided I can figure out how it works, which is by no means a given (it took me 2 hours to learn how to post links), I will be able to balance my real job and Celtics viewing/blogging commitments. Also in addition to posts on Celtic games and random NBA developments, I will have daily themes.

Monday – Celtics Profile.
Tuesday – Old school (mainly 1980s) NBA moment.
Wednesday – Basketball book of the month (once per month).
Thursday – NBA Picture of the week
Friday – YouTube Fridays.

“Does he have AIDS or something?” – Frank Layden on Karl Malone, as the big man slipped to the 13th pick in the 1985 draft.

Twenty-one year later, could you get away with that? Also try to find some footage from Layden's coaching days. You will be entertained.

No comments: