Sunday, November 26, 2006

Vegas, Baby! Vegas!

It will be February 18, 2007 before you know it. That means we need to mobilize and send Paul Pierce to Las Vegas.

Other players that need to go to Vegas:

1. Gilbert Arenas - It will hurt his feelings if he doesn't make it.
2. Ron Artest - This is more for the chaos that could ensue.
3. Carmelo Anthony - Crunch time assassin.
4. Lamar Odom - I think he'd have fun

- I realize you can't vote for Anthony, Artest and Odom. I listed them all because most NBA coaches read this blog.

Players I don't want to see in Vegas:

1. Shaq - Hurt
2. Pau Gasol - Hurt. I don't care if Danny Ainge loves him
3. Ben Wallace - Pulled a Mark Blount (scroll down to March 1st) the other night. Hopefully you did not have to click on the link to know that being compared to Mark Blount is a bad thing.

As a side note I'm watching the Falcons/Saints game right now. Mike Vick might rush for 1000 yards...in this game.

2 comments:

Nugg Doctor said...

If Carmelo isn't voted to this year's All-Star game, I'm calling for a full investigation!

The Nugg Doctor

Jim said...

Reasons to vote for Carmelo Anthony as it stands right now.

#3 LeBron and Wade will make fun of him to the point that something ugly could happen.

#2 He's a crunch time assassin.

#1 The Nugg Doctor will call for a full investigation.

- Let's get this worked out.