Saturday, December 16, 2006

Random NBA stuff

- Somehow Tony Allen did not make NBA.com's top 10 plays from last night. In the words of Pete Carrol, "I'm as surprised as you guys." These words work too.

- Don't forget to vote Paul Pierce into the All Star game. And since you have to fill out the western half of the ballot you should probably vote for Carmelo Anthony too.

- They forgot about Larry Bird. The song in this clip gets me fired up for anything.

- I regret calling it a night during the Lakers/Rockets game as Kobe went off for 53. Apparently this earned him 3 of last night's top 10 plays on NBA.com. I'm still bitter.

- Enjoy the classic C's/Pistons pictures from the 1987 playoffs below. The Bird/Rodman one is bizarre while I really enjoy how miserable Bill Laimbeer looks after the Chief took him out.

No comments: