Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Back

Somehow I think it was more effective when Michael Jordan said "I'm back." Regardless I've settled back into my couch after a couple of weeks of roaming. A lot has gone on. In no particular order:

- Tony Allen 21.6 points and 7.0 rebounds over the last 3 games.

- Danny Ainge joined Mike Gorman and Greg Dickerson on the air during the recent Blazers game. Ainge strongly defended Doc Rivers while Dickerson disappeared like the Duke during Celticsstufflive's most recent podcast.

- Numerous fans and bloggers demanded that Doc be fired.

- Sebastian Telfair was demoted in favor of Delonte West. Doc said the move would last the season.

- Doc threw players under the bus.

- Bassy may have thrown a middle finger at some fans during the Nuggets game. Interestingly said fans sat behind the C's bench/coaches.

- Wally Szczerbiak averaged about 30 minutes a game despite shooting 14 of 51 from the field over the final 4 games of the west coast road trip.

It's good to be back and I'll be posting more regularly. I'm excited to see LeBron come to town if only because he'll probably duck the fans much like he did during Cleveland's preseason visit to Manchester, New Hampshire. Some guys just can't play in certain markets. All kidding aside I think this will be a good game as I've heard a good deal about the Cavs playing down to the level of their competition.

No comments: