Friday, January 19, 2007

Sactown Royalty

Earlier tonight I checked in with Sactown Royalty to try and figure out why the Kings are so bad. They've lost 7 in a row. Apparently they are a poor defensive team, Ron Artest is all over the place and Mike Bibby is struggling. But I do have two questions:

1. Was there a memo on the Ron Artest mohawk? This is important stuff. Also I'm glad he's trying to keep a low profile as he heads back to Detroit for the first time since you know when.

2. I was checking out the game preview for tonight and was struck by the description of Big Al. Keep in mind I'm terrible at game previews. So I admire the effort and overall product. But what about the following: "PF - I think Al Jefferson, on the other hand, is one of those players who won't blossom until he moves on. The weight in Boston has to be heavy for a guy who's been the focus of hope for three seasons now, right?"

I think it's safe to say it's time Al Jefferson was profiled in a basketball mag. He's got 14 points tonight in the first half alone.

No comments: