Friday, February 02, 2007

Agent 0

I feel like you need to know when Gilbert Arenas goes on a blogging spree. I found the following particularly interesting:

"I Lost a Tooth vs. Boston
One of the young boys elbowed me in the mouth and smacked my tooth out so I had to go have a veneer put in.

It’s part of the game, so, it happens. I ain’t upset with it. Thanks to the NBA you have a great dental plan."

Meanwhile there is funny, there is hilarious and then there is this. I know it's already been on TrueHoop but it's too good to pass up.

- Is it odd that the C's are trailing by 8 and I'm excited by their play?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good find on the Gilbert blog. Glad to see him in the all star game finally definately deserving and it's nice to see him appreciative to the fans. Nice blog!

Jim said...

Thanks for the comment