Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Celtics Will Win Tonight

ESPN has a pretty good look at the current 18 game losing streak. It includes what Doc should say in his pep talk, major sporting events that occurred during the streak, a Bucks/C's preview, and some other stuff as well. Check it out. Meanwhile, I haven't done this in a while (I think I'm 0-1 on the season) but I'm calling a Boston victory. You want some in depth analysis to justify my reasoning? Okay. Here's 3 points:

1. Why not?
2. Short shorts and Bradlees.
3. Your mom.

4 comments:

Nugg Doctor said...

Good luck tonight, you're going to need it!

Jim said...

Thanks. Although you could argue that Iverson's ankle is a much bigger concern than losing 19 in a row or more if you accept the fact that the C's are going nowhere. This argument somehow made sense before I started typing it...

Nugg Doctor said...

I'd be willing to make a sidebet with you that Iverson is playing again before the C's get a win... What do you think?

Nugg Doctor said...

Hit me up on my site if you want to gamble...