Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dunk You Very Much

1. There is a decent chance that a Gerald Green victory in the Dunk Contest could be the first Celtics win since Friday January 5th.

2. There is no doubt in my mind that he'll do some kind of a windmill.

3. A lot of people have no idea what they are in for with Gerald. So just in case any casual fans are stumbling across my blog I urge them to check out his career highlights.

4. The coming draft has made up for a lot of the C's losing. But if Gerald gets robbed the way Andre Iguodala did I may have to take action. And by take action I mean eat tons of pizza and post snarky, borderline illiterate rants.

5. I don’t think anyone believes Dwight Howard can win this thing. I tend to agree. However, the expectations are now too low. I think he'll make some noise.

6. James White can do some dunks that I have never seen before (no sarcasm). I say let's put him in the dunk contest. Can they get the 720 guy too (tons of sarcasm)?!

7. Months from now we'll look back on "Dunk You Very Much" as the post title that marked the beginning of the end for Celtics Bandwagon.

2 comments:

Hoss said...

The title "Dunk you Very Much" got me to read your post! I love the 720 guy. Man was that crazy! Since MJ is one of the judges, do you think he may get off the bench and strut his stuff?

Jim said...

I would say no mainly because young Michael was a leap out of the gym type. By the 90s he was bigger and his game was completely different. On top of that I think he's more Larry Bird than Magic Johnson in the sense that he's not going to embarrass himself.