Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday - YouTube clip of the week

This is currently my favorite commercial. I'm tempted to buy something from Starter just to reward their efforts. Although I've got the old Homer Simpson complex where I will stop at a Wendys if only because I just saw one of their billboards. The low point for this type of behavior occurred during my sophomore year of college when two friends and I spent an afternoon playing Mario Kart and watching TV. Around 3 P.M. we desperately wanted to find someone to drive us to buy Burger King's new Shaq Packs, as we had just seen a commercial about them. Yes it was 3 in the afternoon and none of us felt that we could legally drive. Now I get angry when the copy machine won't hole punch. Such is life.

But back to the commercial. "This is how pick up games are won!" and "Did you download the plays that you sent me?" are staples of my day now. Granted only 3 or 4 people know what I'm saying and most just look at me funny. And in no way is that depressing.

No comments: