Wednesday, March 14, 2007

C's/Bulls - 3/13/07

- I caught the game at a friend's house so the recap will be a little shorter than usual. Five things stood out:

1. I found the Bulls' green jerseys disorienting. I started watching right at the jump ball, which the Bulls won. However, at the time I thought the C's had the ball due to the green uniforms. "Wait Boston has a white point guard." Then I realized it was Kirk Hinrich. If you were under the influence of anything and stumbled upon that game it would have confused you.

2. After watching the last 2 games I understand why the Bulls do not want to trade Luol Deng.

3. The Bulls are not that much older than the Celtics. Makes me feel worse about Boston's youth movement.

4. Tyrus Thomas and Ben Wallace combined for 42 points. Wallace, of all people, shot the ball 21 times. And speaking of Thomas. He is a phenomenal in game dunker.

5. It may not happen until the playoffs but I want to see the Bulls play against a strong defensive team.

- I'm really tempted to attend tonight's game because I always enjoy it live and I really want to catch the Josh Smith experience. Last night he had 26 points, 17 rebounds, 5 assists, 4 steals, and 3 blocked shots. Even hit a three for good measure and shot the ball well from the field (11-20) and the line (3-4) while committing 3 turnovers.

No comments: