Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome to Celtics Bandwagon

I've got my Celtics/Cavaliers pre-season tickets, my Through the Fire DVD and a level of optimism that can only mean one thing: next year is finally imminent. In the coming days I will post my roster analysis for the coming season. In the meantime I leave you with this:

“So we’re on the bus to practice later and I told him I didn’t think he looked so good. I’m teasing him the whole time and he got so mad we almost got into a fight in practice. He actually took a swing at me. I said, 'Whoa, Scotty, I’m just kidding. But no more meat for you. It turns you into a killer.'" – Kevin McHale recalling an incident after having lunch with Scott Wedman (a vegetarian) where their meals were mixed up. Wedman ate half a chicken burrito before he realized, to his horror, what occurred.

No comments: