Sunday, October 22, 2006

C's/Knicks - 10/21/06

Top Three Reasons I’m upset that I was nowhere near a TV for this one:

3. Delonte West apparently swatted Eddy Curry in a huge way
2. The Leon Powe experience
1. I’m beginning to develop a deep hatred for TiVo for reasons that aren’t entirely logical. It’s only been 4 days since I ordered it. And I’m pretty sure blogs that four people read can’t successfully wage damaging campaigns against large corporations and LeBron at the same time.

The only way I can explain away my failure to blog on this game is to quote Charles Barkley by way of ESPN.com and the Toronto Star: "Pre-season is a waste of time. Just a way to rip off the fans' money. The regular players only play for a quarter. Let's just play three pre-season games and get going." – Charles Barkley

No comments: