Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things I can't make up

From Boston Celtics' dancer Emily's diary:

"Which brings me back to our booty-shaking practice. Marina breaks it down for us. Legs apart, bend your knees deeply, both hands on your right hip, and pop it, pop it, hit, end. She has two girls, who obviously have a bit more rhythm than me, demonstrate. I see the rest of the girls try it. They don't look half bad, so I decide to give it a go. Legs apart, check. Knees bent deeply, check. Both hands on my right hip, got it. Then I attempt the booty pop. But wait; there was movement, but no pop. So I try it again. Yep, plenty of movement, but absolutely no pop."

1. This diary is a comedic goldmine.

2. The whole NBA dance team experience in general is a book that's waiting to be written and a movie that's begging to be made.

3. I'm still against the dance team. However, I'm not making threats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good find. Hot and can write.

Jim said...

Some people admire how I respond to all comments. Other people point to the fact that I average 1 comment per week. I hate the people who point that out.