Saturday, December 02, 2006

Around the NBA

- The players' association is upset with the emphasis on technical fouls and the new ball. I was of the opinion that over time these issues would blow over. Now I'm not so sure.

- "He looks like he's in very good shape and able to play longer stretches. He wasn't able to as much last year." - Scott Skiles on Tyson Chandler. I'm not sure that justifies the Bulls' off-season move (ESPN Insider).

- I know it’s all over the web but Nate Robinson’s ill-fated razzle dazzle and subsequent quote, "I'm just spontaneous. That's Nate Robinson. Spontaneous Nate Robinson. It comes out in the spur of the moment” were pure gold.

- The Pistons (8 straight wins) and Mavericks (11 straight wins) are rolling.

-
There may be an epic Mark Cuban/David Stern altercation looming.

No comments: