Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gilbert and a few other things

In launching Celtics Bandwagon I was conflicted almost immediately as Gilbert Arenas became a full fledged media star. As you may recall Agent 0 launched "The Takeover" and dominated blogs everywhere. In the process he dominated the Celtics and wore a robe just to add a little something extra. He can't be the focus of a Celtics based blog. So I've cooled on him a bit. But I have to give the man credit for two things:

1. Courtesy of Mutoni, “Everybody, get drunk and make bad decisions.”

2. Courtesy of just about everyone but I read it on YaySports!NBA first, "My swag was phenomenal."

- First prediction of 2007: I see myself getting a lot of mileage out of those 2 quotes.

- Patriots/Jets and Celtics/Magic on tap for tomorrow. I may not leave my house tomorrow...and in no way is that depressing.

- I'm thinking about playing a "season" of NBA Jam with the C's and tracking my progress. I say "season" because you really just type in codes and try to play every team once. I'll keep you updated. Or I'll save it for the off season so I don't have to spend all my time talking about trades that are not going to happen.

No comments: