Friday, February 16, 2007

Celebrity Game

- Carrot Top is in it.

- WNBA players are in it? That’s absurd.

- Michael Clark Duncan is taking this really seriously. He high fived a cheerleader incredibly hard. You had to see it.

- The crowd went crazy for Nelly. You want to know why? Because he’s a lover not a fighter.

- There’s going to be a Rush Hour 3? I did not see that coming.

- Jamie Kennedy and David Arquette were both billed as an actor, writer, producer extraordinaire.

- The funny thing is that I just assume that Reggie Bush is good at basketball. I have nothing to base this on outside of his incredible athleticism.

- Jim Gray did a quick interview with Jaime Foxx asking about his show comedy show, which apparently is planned for this weekend. Gray prefaced in by asking him to keep it clean. Foxx, with a glimmer in his eye, said he would discuss all of the issues that have been going on. Emphasis on all of the issues. Somewhere David Stern immediately regretted not doing some screening and applying the Tim Hardaway treatment to other celebrities.

- Wayne Newton is a creepy dude. I said it.

- There was a brief period of time in my life where I confused Greg Anthony and Kenny Smith. I apologize to anyone who was hurt by this.

- Imagine if Bush and LDT were hurt in this.

- Why would anyone be surprised that Bush out jumped Michael Clark Duncan?

- The announcing is terrible.

- I quit after the first quarter and stumbled upon it in the third long enough to see Bush roll his ankle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Wayne Newton is an alien.