Monday, February 19, 2007

Is it a tumor?

I thought I would take a break from the Celtics and focus on a developing story about another Boston team. It's days like this that I'm happy to be out of Massachusetts and not listening to WEEI. They might drag 3-4 days out of this story. I digress. Apparently Manny Ramirez will not report to camp until March 1st because of concern over his mother's health. Julian Tavarez reports, "He's been going through a tough time because of his mom; they told her that she had a tumor and it wasn't a tumor, but she had surgery between her ribs and she's home right now recovering and Manny's out there with his mom."

When I read this story I thought 4 things:

1. I hope Manny's mom is okay.
2. Manny being Manny?
3. Does Manny own a phone?
4. So is it a tumor or not? This trailer would lean towards no, particularly around the 1:20 mark.

No comments: