Sunday, March 18, 2007

Celtics News

- In my quest to be the last Celtics themed blog to bring you important Boston Celtics news I've held off on this until now. Apparently Danny Ainge's conversation with Kevin Durant's mom was a bad idea. In fact the C's were fined. On the bright side I was ahead of the curve when it came to documenting their interaction. Okay I just wanted you to see the Balki Bartokomous post again. Is that a crime?

- Kelly Dwyer gives Al Jefferson a shout out in his "Growth Spurt" column. In the process he makes a great point about Big Al cutting down on the hacking. That seems to get lost in the shuffle as Jefferson's health gets so much attention.

- You would be hard pressed to convince me that this shirt is for dudes.

- I need a ruling: Is this cool to wear? I'm guessing no.