Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

- Tonight at dinner I had lasagna. There was also a loaf of Italian bread and I went rip off a chunk. And then it hit me. Lasagna sandwich. I'm not going to say I invented it. Italians have 500 kinds of pasta. I'm sure they've stumbled on the lasagna sandwich at some point. The important thing is that you should try it.

- The debate over whether or not the Celtics should win games threatens to tear apart the fan base. We have not been this divided since Antoine Walker's heyday.

- The following Celtics have seen time for my fantasy squad this season: Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo, Wally Szczerbiak, and Sebastian Telfair. The fact that I am in first place means that the NBA's superstars have been decimated by injuries this season.

- Speaking of fantasy basketball. Have you heard of the Eddy Curry Line yet? Check out the explanation below as well as some examples at the bottom of this link:

"The Eddy Curry Line was originally established to put a spotlight on how truly anemic Curry's overall fantasy line is. The standard: a player must average more turnovers than assists, steals, and blocks combined – in order to qualify, a player must have appeared in at least half of his team's games and averaged at least 25 minutes of playing time."

The Sixers lost to the Rockets by 50 (74-124)...at home. Yikes. At least Andre Miller showed up (2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists).


No comments: