Thursday, March 01, 2007

Information Overload

The month of February was not good to Celtics Bandwagon. My posts decreased greatly as I simply got bogged down by the glut of information available on the Internet. Also I've been reading about 4 different basketball books at once, none of them particularly well. I'm like a homeless person who somehow stumbled into a fully stocked, abandoned grocery store and I have no idea what to do with myself. I grab some Lucky Charms, a bowl, and a spoon but on my way to find milk I get sidetracked by the Hostess section. I mean when Allan Ray got shipped to the NBDL I didn't even mention it until passing reference earlier today. In unrelated news I've been meaning to post about Pat Summit for a couple of days now but I've been way too traumatized to do so. I think I've finally hit the proverbial wall in my rookie season of blogging. But now a new month has dawned and it is time to righten the ship. So here is some relevant information:

1. Wally Szczerbiak is done for the season. Thanks for, well thanks for nothing. But I can't be too bitter or judgmental because no one is more upset than him. Any way you slice it 5 ankles sprains sucks. On the bright side, if there is one as he is essentially damaged goods now, it will be harder for Doc Rivers to keep Gerald Green out of the line up. But you can never bet against Doc.

2. I am going to pick back up with links and analysis. And I promise that the analysis will at the very least be mediocre.

3. I have messed around with devoting days of the week to certain themes. In most cases I've failed. However, I did have some success with YouTube Fridays and I enjoyed the 2 book reviews I posted. So I am looking to bring back Old School NBA moments, book reviews, and possibly a couple of other themes. We'll see.

4. There is a good chance that my days with Blogger are numbered. More info to come.

No comments: