Monday, March 19, 2007

Triple Threat Basketball

I've had Triple Threat Basketball on the blog roll for a while but I want to point out 4 reasons it is important:

1. It is the only site I've seen that diagrams plays regularly. I enjoy that. I'm not saying other sites don't do it. I'm just saying I saw it here first.

2. I like the coach's perspective. It seems like the idiot fan (myself included) has been tapped into and players are starting to get into the act (see last post). But the coach looks at the game in a whole different way. Nice to see that.

3. Lot of NBA stuff out there. Not as much college stuff.

4. Check out the types of players in the most recent post. It's fun to think about where the current C's fit. In my opinion no player swings back and forth between conscious and unconscious more than Gerald Green. That might deserve it's own post...

- I wonder how many times I have actually followed up with a post after typing "that might deserve it's own post..." It's like "Next time on Arrested Development..." minus the humor and originality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments! Glad to see that you enjoy the blog..I would most definately enjoy that post on Gerald Green in that light. Talk about entertaining! Keep up the great work with the site and thanks again.